Monday, May 12, 2008

Tonight we drink to youth 
And holding fast the truth 
Don't want to lose what I had as a boy 
My heart still has a beat 
But love is now a feat 
As common as a cold day in L.A. 

Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder 
Is there a spell that I am under 
Keeping me from seeing the real thing 

Love hurts 
But sometimes it's a good hurt 
And it feels like I'm alive 
Love sings 
When it transcends the bad things 
Have a heart and try me 
'cause without love I won't survive 

I'm fettered and abused 
Stand naked and accused 
Should I surface, this one-man submarine? 
I only want the truth! 
So tonight we drink to youth! 
I'll never lose what I had as a boy 

Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder 
Is there a spell that I am under 
Keeping me from seeing the real thing? 

Love hurts 
But sometimes it's a good hurt 
And it feels like I'm alive 
Love sings 
When it transcends the bad things 
Have a heart and try me 
'cause without love I won't survive 

Without love I won't survive 

Love hurts 
But sometimes it's a good hurt 
And it feels like I'm alive 
Love sings 
When it transcends the bad things 
Have a heart and try me 
'cause without love I won't survive 

Love hurts, ohhh-oh ohh 
Love hurts 
Without love I won't survive 
Love hurts la-la-la-la-la-la oh 
Love hurts 
Without love I won't survive 

i love this song... seriously... altho pple are going to think that i'm posting it up with some reference/relevance to my life now i assure you it's not. i just like the song. and i love incubus man. seriously. they totally rock! just like OLP and Rooster! ^_^ 

0 leaping turtles: